How can I change my correspondence address or e-mail?

From Alma WiKi
Jump to navigation Jump to search

A registered user (= with the entered electronic consent to use the services of Charles University libraries) can request a change of the correspondence address and/or preferred e-mail address in the library system of his faculty library.

For more information about the e-application and personal data collected, go to the Central Library website.