I have a problem with login
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I cannot log in, where is the problem?
There can be several reasons why you might not be able to log in:
- You do not know/remember your university number or password - Try login and instructions on the Central authentication service (CAS) page or contact to our support at email@example.com.
- Some of the services are down - Contact us through the contact form.
- Some resources are only available in some libraries - If you want to use such a resource, you need to come to the library in person.
- You are login in to a resource that is not subscribed to at the CU - Check in the resource overview, if the resource that you are trying to log in is available for CU.
My direct access does not work, how should I proceed?
- You can test whether the computer you are working with uses an IP address from the CU network. You can find the access test at the portal website.
I logged in through Shibboleth, but it does not work as it should. Where is the problem?
There can be several reasons why remote access does not work: